Teaching and Prayer
Oneg (Joyous Fellowship)
Shabbat Service Goals:
1. To really know Yeshua Jesus and the power of His resurrection.
2. To understand God’s plan for the church and Israel in these last days.
3. To open our spiritual eyes of understanding to our Jewish roots.
4. To pray for spiritual knowledge about the times we are living in-for Israel and for the Jewish people.
5. To understand the Jewish feasts and what they mean to New Covenant believers.
6. To learn Hebrew meanings of different words in Scripture.
7. To learn to come into His Shabbat rest with joy as new covenant believers.
For more information contact John & Doris Hawkins
1I rejoiced with those who said to me,
“Let us go to the house of the Lord.”
2 Our feet are standing
in your gates, Jerusalem.
3 Jerusalem is built like a city
that is closely compacted together.
4 That is where the tribes go up—
the tribes of the Lord—
to praise the name of the Lord
according to the statute given to Israel.
5 There stand the thrones for judgment,
the thrones of the house of David.
6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
“May those who love you be secure.
7 May there be peace within your walls
and security within your citadels.”
8 For the sake of my family and friends,
I will say, “Peace be within you.”
9 For the sake of the house of the Lord our God,
I will seek your prosperity.